Craps online is considered to be one of the most popular and most playable casino games. The game offers an incredible winnings and excitement for its players.
At first sight it may seem that the rules of the rules of the game are rather difficult. But as soon as you familiarize yourself with all the game's peculiarities, you will be able to play and win at the Craps.
- Pass Line - the house edge is 1.41%. The winning numbers are 7 and 11, losing - 2 or 3.
- Don't Pass Line is opposite to the Pass Line bet.
- Come is similar to the Pass Line bet but it is possible to make this bet at any time during the game.
- Don't Come is opposite to a Come.
- Hardways - the winning numbers are 4, 8, 6, and 10.
- Field pays double if it is a 2 and triple if it is a 12. Losing numbers are 5, 6, 7, 8. The winning are 3, 4, or 9, 10 or 11. The house edge - 2.77%.
- Place - the bet on the player's placed number.
Player should place his/ her bets which offer the best return in the long run:
- One should use Pass and Don't Pass Line bets
- When point rolls one should place the maximum
- Than it is necessary to use Come and Don't Come bets
- And during point rolls one should support the bets with the maximum
- And the final step is to place the bets on a 6 and 8
The house edges of all these bets are the lowest. Therefore, the player has more chances to win. But every player should remember that each casino has a long run edge and it no matter what types of bets one makes.
For information about Craps Odds, click here.
One more important thing you should know about online casinos is that it is possible to get rather profitable bonuses on your favorite game.